First Motorcycle

 We can never really know what the first motorcycle was. I don't think we will ever know exactly how it looked or if it even had a handlebar, but I do know that my 1st motorcycle was not made by Marl at Yamaha. I bought it in Decades ago from some guy in California and I still have it. I am not sure why I wanted a motorcycle at all, but there I was riding on a beautiful new machine. No one else knew that I was a motorcycle fan so when the guy asked me if I wanted to buy his bike, I said no.

1st motorcycle ever made

But I can tell you that it was not the first motorcycle that ever made it to the public, or at least I wasn't the first one that ever made it to the public. In fact, I think that I might be the first because I have the original blue and white bike that my father gave to my uncle when he bought him the bike. He put everything he could into the bike, including his name and his new face for his company. It was the very first motorcycle that he ever made.

The very first motorcycle that I ever purchased, or would you like to say owned, was my friend Mark's motorcycle. Mark is now deceased but I purchased his bike from him when I moved to Ohio. Mark had just gotten his license when he passed and I had saved his motorcycle for his grand prize. It was the very first motorcycle that I ever purchased and I will never forget that day.